Oversees all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensure policies and procedures are followed. Develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity. Interacts with senior management to assure all financial and KPI targets are met and that kaizen is continuous.
- Provide overall leadership and management of plant personnel and functions in compliance with all applicable policies, business objectives and performance targets.
- Lead continuous improvements in safety, quality, delivery and operating costs.
- Develop operating strategies, annual financial plans, capital budgets and personnel resource plans.
- Our client (a paper mill) is part of an international organization and located in Netherlands.
- Starting date: March 2019
- Plan, organize, direct, and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic indicatives and provide clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime (KPI)
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Be involved in the annual business planning and budgeting of the manufacturing plant
- Make short and long term plans in a bid to increase the efficiency and profitability of the plant
- Bachelor or Master degree in paper technology, process technology, mechanical engineering or operations technology.
- Experience in leading the operations of a paper mill is a must
- Experience in the MT role
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Annual gross salary 120K
- Company car
- Modern compensation package
Please contact Pim van Meeuwen (+ 31 43 326 08 00 / +316.532.655.11) for more information about this position
Please apply via the apply button