Here at Kabel we have a great love for our work – and our planet. Every member of our team is a specialist in their own field. Together, we want to be a company that connects people through the communicative strength of first-class paper. Extraordinary products need extraordinary talents.
For our mill in Hagen we are looking for an ambitious Technical Manager. Somebody who is a change leader, can develop the organisation and be a motivator for our teams.
The Technical Manager is responsible for the maintenance budget, leading the maintenance department (100 fte) and is the key driver for continuous improvement and process optimization. The Technical Manager reports to the Mill Management and plays a key role in implementing the mill strategy to create a positive impact on the business results, safety and environmental areas.
- Overall responsibility for the budget, results and personnel of the maintenance as well as the development of the maintenance organisation and team.
- Overall responsibility for optimizing operations of the complete technical equipment of a modern paper mill to improve productivity (technical availability), costs, stability and energy efficiency.
- Experience with modern maintenance management tools and continuous improvement tools such as lean management.
- Participate in the development of the budget, strategic and investment planning processes.
- Clearly communicate and demonstrate quality principles and processes.
- Take initiative to pro-actively deal with issues both with the team and crossfunctionally, ensuring communication flows throughout the organization.
- Ability to combine internal and external customer requirements.
- Responsibility for all legal requirements in the technical department.
- Maintains and develops team relationships.
- Works with the quality department and manufacturing teams to investigate customer complaints and recommend effective solution.
- Support other Managers in all technical demands.
- Master’s degree in Science, Mechanicalor Electricial Engineering.
- Proficient level of English, Germanfluently.
- Minimum of 8 years in process industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenancemanagement experience.
- Manufacturing leadership experience isan advantage.
- Expert on modern maintenance tools,processes, technologies.
- Experience and results in continuousimprovement.
- Ability to motivate the staff and to buildeffective teams.
- Leadership skills and experience inchange management are essential.
Pim van Meeuwen +31 653 265511