The Manager Technical Customer Service has the overall coordination responsibility of the technical customer service for the Board Grades produced by our client mills. Strictly cooperate with the Supply Chain, Sales and Operations organisation in each area, assuring technical support on field applications through a TCS network made of people in mills as well as in sales areas. He/she drives products and business development by benchmarking competition and by gathering customer needs and trends.
The Manager TCS is managing the TCS organisation in Europe. Two regional Technical Customer Service managers are reporting to the Manager TCS. In every mill there is a TCS organization that support’s the mill in quality issues. In this role you will travel extensively in Europe and work from the home office.
- Coordinate, inspire and define the strategy of the TCS Network with strong link with the Supply Chain, Sales and Operations in each region.
- Interact with Sales and Mills to deliver the Group strategy towards Customer needs and to assure continuous collaboration between sales and mills to guarantee quality improvement.
- Addresses communication through clear and defined channels by identifying value of Development needs from different perspectives.
- Drives product development
- Works with mills to set competitive specifications that meet our customers’ needs and market offering
- Is the reference partner on technical understanding, sustainability and product safety customer assistance, organize board Science training, Mill visits, R&D sharing
- Support to achieve the Sales budget and contribute to reduce service costs
- Assure high quality and management standards on Customer needs
- Support the Integrated Business Planning and order intake optimization
- Lead the department workforce directly.
- Make sure leadership skills in the teams are periodically assessed and close gaps where needed with specific training.
- Set reliable and stretched targets by involving the functional people and drive them to achieve.
Health & Safety
- Comply with safe work standards in effect
- Promote sound occupational health and safety management
- Collects customer info throughout technical contacts and in cooperation with Sales to understand Market trends for Development
- Deal with customers concerning Quality and Service offered
- Responsible for maintaining good working relationships with customers through best practice in communication, dispute resolution and developing innovative product and service solutions
- Review sales process
- At least 10 years business experience including manufacturing and support functions within Paper-, Board, or Converting Industry
- International experience within an central group position
- Track record in continuous improvement
- Agile leadership style
- Building teams and relationships
- Team player
- Strategic approach
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel extensively
If you have any questions, please contact Pim van Meeuwen, +3126.96.36.1991. If you want to apply, you can simply click the apply button.