DS Smith is committed to developing talent across all levels of the organisation. To help us continue to run the successful business DS Smith is today, we invest a significant amount of time, effort and attention in our graduates – who we see as our future leaders.
DS Smith is a leading provider of sustainable packaging solutions, paper products and recycling services worldwide. We operate in more than 30 different countries, proudly employing over 30,000 people. It’s thanks to the skills and knowledge of our employees that we are able to provide our customers with strategic support across their entire packaging Supply Cycle.
More information about DS Smith
By joining the Management Graduate Program of DS Smith, you will be given the opportunity to gain a solid professional experience by working on strategic projects and develop your management skills in an international industrial environment.
You will gain in-depth knowledge of DS Smith and its exceptionally dynamic working environment. Being provided with full access to the manufacturing and commercial facilities, you will quickly gain a wide and holistic perspective of the paper business.
Throughout your entire professional experience in DS Smith, you will be assigned a mentor to give you support and regular feedback on your performance and development. You will be involved in all the main Management Training Initiatives, such as our Engaging Managers Program, to prepare yourself for a management position. You will also have access to the full set of Learning & Development resources that DS Smith offers to its employees.
Your first assignments:
You will start as an assistant production manager. During your first assignment you will carry out projects related to fibre quality, starch/additives, clothing conditions and reject reduction. The second assignment will be more aimed to management. You will lead a team in the production site you can bring your managerial skills into practice. Beside managing a team you will also manage process- and production optimization projects.
- Master’s degree in Engineering;
- Maximum two years working experience since the graduation;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English;
- A dynamic and flexible in approach and mindset;
- Managerial potential, a drive for results and eagerness for success;
- Engagement, agile and strong commitment will be highly valued;
- Willing to study during the graduate program;
- Willingness to work in shift pattern as part of your learning program;
- Willing to work all over Europe in their career:
- Available for interviews in June
- Available to start in with the program in September 2021
DS Smith is offering:
- An international European development programme within a fast growing “blue chip” company
- Challenging assignments combined with an extensive training programme
- Regular feedback from your personal mentor
- Plenty of career opportunities after the programme
- Excellent compensation package
If you are interested in the programme you can apply and upload your CV via the ‘apply- button’. We are looking forward to you application