Our client is a premier manufacturer of fine and specialty papers in Spain. The company now consists of thirteen subsidiaries and associated companies, among which six production facilities. The company is listed on the stock exchange.
For the production facility in Valencia, we are looking for a production manager who has experience in paper-making and can manage a team of 40 people.
- You are responsible for the management, coordination and supervision of all activities in the production area of paper.
- You actively look for opportunities to reduce costs and optimizing production, processes and quality.
- You develop and implement plans in line with the overall strategy and elaborate these plans into feasible sub-plans.
- You ensure availability of mid- and long-term organizational development plans for the production department in topics such as staff, capacity, productivity, investments, processing and quality in line with the strategic plan.
- You take initiative and get involved in introducing, approving and executing proposals for continuous improvement projects in areas of responsibility such as: safety, health, environment, working climate, products, productivity, investments, energy management, total quality approach, ISO, costs and profit optimization.
- In this position you report to the Manufacturing Director. You manage around 40 employees in five shifts.
- Education background on bachelor Level
- Experience in papermaking is a must.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate others.
- Basic level of English required.
- Take initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package
- Good development opportunities
- Growth opportunities
For more information, you can contact Pim van Meeuwen (+31 653265511). If you want to apply, you can upload your CV via the ‘apply- button’.