As Head of Technology you will lead and steer a global team of process and product managers which evaluates, develops and standardizes competitive Paper & Board Machine concepts.
Our client is an an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the hydropower business, the pulp and paper industry, the metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments.
As Head of Technology you will lead and steer a global team of process and product managers which evaluates, develops and standardizes competitive Paper & Board Machine concepts. You with your team will have a central role in developing best feasible solutions for our customers all over the world. Your assigned tasks you will execute in close cooperation with Sales, Mechanical Design, R&D, the Start-up team and Order Execution. You will continuously monitor and evaluate market trends, our competition’s concepts and most importantly our customer’s needs to develop utmost competitive Paper & Board Machine concepts.
- A University degree or Ph.D in thefield of science
- Good understanding of fundamentalmechanisms and theories of Paper &Board Machines
- Relevant working experience of 8years minimum in the pulp and paperindustry, preferably also (specifically)in the Paper & Board business field
- Successful execution of challengingtasks in comparable positions
- Proactive, analytical and results driven working style.
- Excellent communications skills inEnglish, other language skills are aswell appreciated
- Willingness to travel and work in atruly global business environment
- Excellent remuneration package
- Bonus of 20%
Paper Support One is an executive search agency specialized in the pulp, paper and board industry. If you have any questions, please contact Pim van Meeuwen – +322.214.171.1241 If you want to apply, you can simply click the apply button.
Pim van Meeuwen+ 31 43 326 08 00