Our client is a global, solution based market leader in all of their business areas. They develop technologies and services for key industries that shape the world, from renewable energy solutions to the automotive industry, from paper production to solutions in the aerospace technology. Our client is a dynamic, adaptive and empowering organization to work for.
Their 27,000 highly committed employees in more than 280 locations and more than 40 countries worldwide are the basis for their success. The story of the company’s growth is the result of their joint passion for innovative solutions that create sustainable value for their customers and partners.
- Overall responsibility for the process technology in customer projects, starting from the sales phase until the final acceptance of the delivery (including: presentations to the customer, conceptualization, machine and section dimensioning, definition of performance guarantees, process optimization, test runs etc.)
- Central point of contact for all technological matters
- Support for machine start-ups
- Conducting customer trainings
- Machine audits
- Development of a know-how platform for key paper and board grades
- University degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering or paper technology
- Five years of professional experience in the pulp and paper industry, preferably at a paper machine supplier
- Extensive knowledge in the area of containerboard and carton board process technology
- Proactive, analytical and results-driven working style
- High team-working ability
- Excellent English and general communication skills
- High willingness to travel
- Work permit for the EU
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Please contact Pim van Meeuwen if you have any questions about this position.
We are looking forward to your application