Our client is a global, solution based market leader in all of their business areas. They develop technologies and services for key industries that shape the world, from renewable energy solutions to the automotive industry, from paper production to solutions in the aerospace technology. Our client is a dynamic, adaptive and empowering organization to work for.
Their 27,000 highly committed employees in more than 280 locations and more than 40 countries worldwide are the basis for their success. The story of the company’s growth is the result of their joint passion for innovative solutions that create sustainable value for their customers and partners.
- Commissioning of complete systems or components for paper & board
- Optimization of plants and processes
- Preparation and implementation of customer training
- Trouble-Shooting and After-Sales Service
- Support product and process management to improve and develop new components
- Degree in mechanical or industrial engineering (high school / university)
- Several years of professional experience within Paper and Board machines
- Excellent English skills and intercultural awareness
- Team-player, business orientation and assertive personality
- Willingness to international travelling with longer on-site stays at the customer
- Work permit for the EU
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Please contact Pim van Meeuwen+ 31 43 326 08 00 if you have any questions about this position.
We are looking forward to your application.