With over 400 years of paper production experience, Gratkorn Mill in Austria has been designed to create superior-quality paper using the latest technology.
Gratkorn Mill is an integrated mill situated on either side of the river Mur near Graz (Austria). The mill produces high-quality multi-coated papers which are used for premium quality publications all over the world. Sappi totally revolutionised the mill with the building of one of the largest and most advanced coated fine paper production lines in the world. This paper machine has been upgraded in 2014 and is again state of the art. The possible grammage range for coated paper has been increased. In 2015 a general rebuild of critical parts of the liquor boiler and recovery plant has been finished. Key to this upgrade is the positive environmental impact with a decrease in noise pollution and in NOX/SO2 emissions.
Gratkorn Mill produces 980,000 tons per annum of high-quality double and triple coated papers annually which are used for premium quality publications all over the world. The mill produces 250,000 tons per annum of totally chlorine-free (TCF) bleached chemical pulp for own consumption and it has an annual sheet finishing capacity of 875,000 tons. About 95% of the mill’s production is exported. Gratkorn Mill has around 1,240 highly skilled and motivated employees.
In this modern mill, every detail has its role to play and to the people at Gratkorn Mill, attention to detail form the essence of manufacturing excellence.
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of projects(investment) in accordance with the procedural regulations on site
- Management of teams and coordination of all interfaces forplanning, implementation and site supervision in the context of investment andrepair projects
- Deadline, costs and invoice control, verification andpayment approval for investment and repair projects
- Assistance in the annual planning of investment projects
- Creation of the resource and schedule for investmentprojects in cooperation and coordination with all departments
- Constant improvement or technical development of the systemswith regard to availability, quality, work safety and costs
- Master Degree in industrial engineering-mechanical engineering
- HTL machine engineering or civil engineering
- Practice and technical knowledge in the field of energy / paper / pulp, as well as piping and container construction an advantage
- Knowledge of project management, project certification desirable (IPMA, PMI)
- Independent way of working, willingness to work and problem-free competence
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Very good computer skills (MS office / MS project …)
- Knowledge of CAD (Autocad or Solidworks)
- Team skills and high social competence
- For this position, Sappi offers you a gross annual salary of 52,000 or more, a payment is possible in accordance with your professional qualifications and experience
- Attractive secondary conditions
- Professional training
- Permanent training
- An innovative team
- A varied area of responsibility
If you have any questions about this position you can contact Pim van Meeuwen, Managing Director of Paper Support One via +3220.127.116.11.11
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply via our website, click the apply button and upload your CV.