The Process Improvement Manager is reporting directly to the Operations Manager and responsible for the implementation, innovation and adaption of new technologies that improve efficiency, output, reduce costs, improve quality or give competitive advantage.
DJP-DE HOOP is located in Eerbeek, the Netherlands and produces 400,000 tonnes of new paper entirely out of recycled wastepaper on two paper machines. Both paper machines have a width of nearly five metres, which have been under constant development since their initial installation and have gradually been transformed into state-of-the-art technology.
PM4 produces paper up to a grammage of 130 gr/m2, while PM5 is used for grammages over 130 gr/m2 up to 260 gr/m2.
- Implementation, innovation and adaption of new technologies that improve efficiency, output, reduce costs, improve quality or give competitive advantage.
- Developing Standard work to improve work methods that lead to production reliability and repeatability.
- Leading root cause investigation and evaluation and manage action tracking for major events that impact on operational efficiency & cost control, quality, H&S, environment.
- Support the production departments by providing technical advice, troubleshooting and development of process improvements via managed improvement plans and action trackers.
- Development of data structures to support Process benchmarking, optimisation and standardisation using big data, lean techniques and analytical tools.
- Support Mill with implementation and management of key strategic projects that support the sustainability of the mill – Co2, Energy, cost, products and output development.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Process Technology or Paper Technology
- 10 years plus experience
- A track records of success in production or manufacturing environment – ideally paper industry
- Project Management experience (CAPEX)
- Data driven and experience with Lean Six Sigma
- An extensive network in the paper industry
- Good communication skills
- (Language requirements) – English
- German preferable
- Willingness to learn Dutch
- Willingness to relocate to the Eerbeek area
- Work permit for the EU.
- A challenging job within an entrepreneurial environment
- A gross salary between €75.000 and €90.000
- Support for the 30% tax regulation advantage
- Very good secondary C&B conditions
DJP-De Hoop works exclusively with Paper Support One for the recruitment of candidates for the Process Improvement Manager position. You can contact Pim van Meeuwen for additional information about DJP-DE HOOP or the position. (+ 31 43 326 08 00 / +31 653 26 55 11)
Looking forward to your application!
You can upload your CV via the “APPLY” button.