The S&OP Sr. Specialist leads and owns the monthly IBP meetings, proactively identifying and highlighting supply risks, and gaps between demand and making/sourcing capabilities. He / She generates and analyse the optimised plan for 0-3 months horizon and transform that into documents/presentations that are used in the IBP meetings. This position is the integral contributor to S&OP monthly cycle planning process for the supply of Paper within DS Smith. Scope is the full make-buy-sell planning process concerning all Corrugated Case Material.
The supply chain & planning department is part of the Paper Sourcing Division of DS Smith. Paper Sourcing is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. DS Smith
Key Areas of Areas of Responsibility
- Generate and analyse the optimised plan for 0-3 months horizon and transform that into documents/presentations that are used in the IBP meetings.
- Lead and own the monthly IBP meetings, proactively identifying and highlighting supply risks, and gaps between demand and making/sourcing capabilities.
- Support the stakeholders in understanding the plan and interpreting the outcome of the optimisations.
- Support the planning team and the stakeholders of the planning process in the evaluation of alternative actions to mitigate deviations from the plan.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure all inputs to the monthly planning process are received in a consistent and accurate way.
- Be comfortable with the whole monthly IBP cycle and be a full back-up of the S&OP Manager.
Customer – key stakeholders & partners
- Paper Sourcing (Management Team, Supply Planning, Strategic Planning, Inventory Planning, Customer Operation Team, Project teams, PS Finance)
- Paper Operations
- Packaging Supply Chain
- Remote Sales Offices, including North America P&P
- External supply network
- Internal supply network
- Group IT
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business or Supply Chain Management or equivalent level through experience.
- Excellent command in English language.
- Capability to understand the interaction between systems and enterprise business landscape.
- Experience in a multi-national environment
- Familiarity with S&OP, planning, production, inventory management
- Min 5 years business experiences
- Stakeholder management
- A dynamic sr. position within a international blue chip company
- € 75.000 – 95.000 annual gross salary
- Growth opportunities towards department manager
- Permanent position
DS Smith works exclusively with Paper Support One for the recruitment of candidates for this position. You can contact Pim van Meeuwen for additional information about DS Smith or the position. (+ 31 43 326 08 00 / +31 653 26 55 11)
We are looking forward to your application. Please apply via our website, click the apply button and upload your CV.